Commercial Refrigeration Field Service Engineer.
We are looking for a suitably qualified refrigeration engineer based in Essex to fill a full-time position. The ideal candidate must have experience working within the commercial/industrial sector, and should be capable of carrying out installations as well as planned and reactive service and maintenance duties. Experience with air conditioning and cold room installation would be an advantage.
- Have C&G 2079 F-Gas (CAT 1) qualification
- Be able to work independently as well as with a team
- A good understanding of fault finding/diagnosing
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Be able to liaise with customers in a polite manner
Applicants would benefit from having;
- IPAF, CSCS, PASMA training
- Experience working with catering equipment
- A knowledge of cold store construction
In addition to salary the successful candidate will receive;
- Fully equipped van and fuel card
- Company uniform
- Smart tablet
- Phone allowance
- On call allowance
- Death in service benefit paid following trial period
40-hour basic week, plus overtime as required. Weekend and evening call out on a rota basis.
Occasional working away is required, all lodgings and evening meals paid plus staying out bonus
Salary £32,000 dependant on experience